Friday, December 22, 2006

Byting

More work on paintings this week, but I managed to complete copying 70 reviews to Bytten 2.0. I expect I'll be byting this Christmas (that sounds like an Elvis song), as work on the site hots up before launch. Gunstorm II was released today after a few months of testing too. I've only been working on two paintings but both are rather large and complicated and so need a lot of consideration. For the first time in years I'm unsure what to do over the next six months. There are some certainties, more work on Bytten and more sound for IndieSFX, but whether to focus my main creative time on artwork or computer games is the ultimate question. I've had some good feedback and local press coverage from my art, but selling paintings is difficult and the way I paint will take me a year to complete enough for even a modest exhibition.