Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Love You For Your Money and Frost

Last week I finished the production on I Love You For Your Money and Frost and completed some more IndieSFX sound work. I also painted an arctic landscape, an experiment in a new technique idea that sort of worked, some useful results but different to those I expected. More plans for future pictures were done on the rest of the week, a new advert made and submitted for a local magazine too and two new picture frames cut and glued. On Friday, a new poem for the newly completed Genesis of Terror, a painting that has been in progress since July 7th 2006, many of my paintings will have associated poems from now on. Flatspace II has been updated a version this week too and will be launched as v1.04 beta in case any bugs are still in there. My 2005 CD Animalia was released on iTunes earlier in the week too.