Saturday, May 09, 2009

Chester

I did nothing today apart from go to the Grosvenor Museum in Chester to pick up a painting. I'm happy to say that "Two Roman Legionaries Discovering The God-King Albion Turned Into Stone" has been selected for the prestigious bi-annual exhibition there. I wasn't feeling great today after I upset my friend Emma by telling her exactly how brilliant I thought another woman was (a particularly insensitive move even by my standards) so my thoughts have been dwelling on her. I managed to mumble some replies to the impressed expert who handed my painting back, but I felt like I missed an opportunity to express my full knowledge and passion for painting. However, the truth can never be suppressed and I'm confident that a few potholes cannot stop the great iron ball of me from rolling towards something greater. Onward!