Saturday, September 19, 2009

Moons and Facebook

The painting for Art Liberating Lives is pretty much finished now. I've got a few pictures to glaze before I begin underpainting The Apocalypse of Finance, then the other big one, Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane which needs a few compositional changes. I've updated my Facebook page and will be adding more paintings in progress to there. I'll continue to include other snippets on this blog too.

I'm tired and dull, like the day and the sky. The most important things for a good day's painting are good diet and a good nights sleep and I've not been tough enough with myself which has made me angry. Today I'll update my files a bit. I've at least a hundred songs that need the music notating correctly instead of leaving it as scribbles in my note books.